Full-stack software engineer specializing in front-end technologies. Passionate for creating enterprise-grade experiences with a focus on usability, accessibility, and performance.
Rochester Institute of Technology, B.Sc. Software Engineering
Languages, Frameworks, Tools & Skills
Open Source Projects
material-react-components: An set of reusable, cross-browser and accessibility tested, react components that implement Google’s Material Design user interface (with responsive design): https://github.com/collegepulse/material-react-components
Snow.js: A CLI tool with 100+ stars on GitHub for rapidly deploying Docker services to Kubernetes clusters. Learn more at https://github.com/snowjs/cli
Zuora, Software Engineer — San Diego, CA — 01/2019 to Present
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and monitor front end web applications for Zuora's platform. Technologies used include TypeScript, React, Jest, and Angular.
- Author, prototype, and present architectural whitepapers to colleagues, software engineering leadership, and system architects, illustrating concepts for enhancing flexibility and developer productivity for Zuora's front end architecture.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering directors, system architects, product managers, and UI/UX Designers to deliver applications that solve relevant business problems.
Intuit Inc., Software Engineer — San Diego, CA — 08/2015 to 01/2019
- Design, implement, and test functionality for Fuego, TurboTax’s cross-platform metadata-driven user experience rendering engine.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment with product owners and visual designers to formalize software requirements and translate visual designs into user experiences.
- Technologies used include React, React Native, Babel, and Bootstrap.
CollegePulse, Cofounder and Full Stack Developer — San Diego, CA — 05/2015 to Present
- Built an end-to-end Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for higher education institutions to gather feedback from their campus communities.
- Collaboratively worked hands-on with DevOps to ensure a stable production environment.
- Technologies used include MySQL, Express, Node.js, React, and Redux. Learn more at http://collegepulse.app.